End – At Fishermen’s Terminal, NW Dock, West Side of the Ballard Bridge
1st Lead Boat – JoAhna K:
Captain Jack at the Wheel – on board is “Salty Dog” Per Usual, Registered Vessels check-in with “Salty Dog” on VHF 68 at 1:45pm – For parade line up.
- After vessels Register, Sign up for the Seattle Easter Boat Parade – Vessel Owners/ Captains will pick up your assigned Parade #’s at Fishermen’s Terminal – The ‘Seattle Easter Boat Parade Team’ will be at the Terminal handing out your assigned registered vessel #’s. Exact Terminal pick up location TBA upon Registration/Sign Up.
* When you sign up/register: Vessel # Pick Up – Per Usual – Pick Either Day/Date that works or you – Thursday, April 1st or Friday, April 2nd, between the hours of 1:00 pm and 6:00pm – We’ll see you dockside at the Terminal.
- Per Easter Boat Parade Admittance: Each registered vessel in the April 3rd ‘Seattle Easter Boat Parade’ as participation – you’ll join our 2021 ‘Passport Challenge’ – Supporting Fishermen’s Terminal Local Business’ – spending a minimum of $25. per registered boat. At one of the many Terminal Restaurants, Seafood Markets and or Businesses!
• Parade Admittance – $25. minimum per registered floating/vessel amount is to be spent at one of the # 8 Passport Challenge locations at Fishermen’s Terminal. The same day you pick up your assigned parade vessel # – Support Local!
• You’ll get your Passport Challenge Brochure when you pick up your assigned parade # at the Terminal.
- Judges will be on “Morrison’s North Star Fuel Dock” just east of the Fremont Bridge.
• Thank you ‘West Marine’ for being our Boat Parade Judges Team Leader!
• Captains: Be sure to have your assigned vessel # visibly tied on your port side bow
• Hoopla and holler at the Judges when you cruise by…
- Top off you’re tanks at ‘Morrison’s’ before the Parade – Get the Spring Special Rate: Mention Discount Code: # Seattle Easter Boat Parade
Seattle Easter Boat Parade – Boat Float Parade
Judge’s 3 Categories: – Be Creative, Amazing Winning Prizes, TBA!
1.- Best Easter Bunny Theme & Overall Easter Décor
2.- Best In Show – Most Creative, Overall Traditional Easter Themes
3.- Most – Easter Colors: Balloons & Flowers, Etc…. Brightest Easter Color Pallet Theme
- Fremont Bridge Clearance 30 ft. – For vessels that need a bridge lift
- Ballard Bridge Clearance 44 ft. – For vessels that need a bridge lift
- Just before the Ballard Locks – Parade ‘U’ Turn: in front of Ballard Oil Company and Pacific Fishermen Shipyard
- Parade Ends at Fishermen’s Terminal NW Dock – just west of the Ballard Bridge
Happy Easter & Thank you for practicing safe, fun, spring boating!
PNW Support Local!!!