All registered boats, who have signed up for the Seattle Easter Boat Parade and plan to join us on Saturday, April 3rd , agree to participate in the – “Passport Challenge” Presented by Salty Dog Boating – Supporting Local Businesses! This means: When Captains and or boat owners pick up their registered vessel – assigned number at Fishermen’s Terminal on either date: April 1st or April 2nd – As price of admittance Boat Owners/Captains – agree to spend a minimum of $25. At ‘One’ of the following businesses at Fishermen’s Terminal, as shown below on the Passport Challenge. Support Local, help encourage business owners and staff who are hit extremely hard in these unprecedented pandemic times!
Our Family of Seattle Boat Parades: — Always make the most of every opportunity to give back and support those in need in our local community! For Instance: The ‘Seattle Christmas Boat Parade’ in December 2020 – With vessel registration/admittance – vessels participated in our Annual “Seattle Children’s Hospital Toy Drive.” Each Boat Owner/Captain dropped off 2 Toys as admittances to be in the Parade. We had an amazing turnout; loading up a semi truck of Toys this past 2020 Christmas, supporting Seattle Children’s Hospital.
“A Pandemic Doesn’t Stop Santa!”
Seattle Easter Boat Parade: Passport Challenge Brochures will be distributed at the same time Boat Owners and Captains (Any size of vessel is welcome, run underway by power or paddle) pick up their Easter Boat Parade Registered #’s at Fishermen’s Terminal on April 1st and 2nd. Those who were in our 2020 Seattle Christmas Boat Parade – you know the drill. We appreciate your time, awesome fun spirit and decorating your boats in Easter Theme’s and with great PNW teamwork!
Thank you so much for supporting our local businesses!
Passport Challenge Dates
Starts On: April 1, 2021
End Date On: July 1, 2021
How do you become a winner?
Before or on July 1, 2021 winners who fill out the entire Passport Challenge Brochure – Must Spend $25. Minimum – at each of the #8 locations/businesses ($25. Minimum Per Business Location!) at Fishermen’s Terminal included in this brochure Passport Challenge. – After full completion – will then email a photo with all #8 filled out: each must be filled out in full: Date, Amount & Business Owner or Staff Signature in all #8 locations. Good Luck – Support Local!
How will you know if you won?
Email you’re fully filled out ‘Passport Challenge’ Photo to: Parade@SeattleEasterBoatParade.com
After the Seattle Easter Boat Parade and Salty Dog Boating Team have verified and confirmed all #8 filled out locations are TRUE – you will be declared a winner and receive amazing prizes. A Salty Dog Boating Team member will contact you with winner details.
AMAZING WINNINGS – TBA – STAND BY!
Passport Challenge – Special Notes:
- All 8 Businesses included in the Passport Challenge must be filled out in full to win.
- At each business included in the Challenge – you must spend a minimum of $25.
- If you lose your partially filled out or fully filled out: Passport Challenge Brochure – You’re SOL – Don’t lose it!
- The only way to declare the “Winner(s)” is to email a photo of your filled-out brochure.
- Yes, there can be multiple “Winners!”
- As admittance to ‘Seattle Easter Boat Parade’ – you must fill out at least one of the #8 businesses on the Challenge to be in the April Parade.
- You DO NOT – have to be in the ‘Seattle Easter Boat Parade’ to participate in this 2021 Passport Challenge, Supporting Local Businesses at Fishermen’s Terminal.
- If you’re not in the ‘Seattle Easter Boat Parade’ – and you want to participate in the 2021 Passport Challenge – you may get a Challenge Brochure at – ‘Fishermen’s Green Market & Deli’ at Fishermen’s Terminal. Everyone in the PNW is welcome and encouraged to participate – Support Local!
Inquiries about the Passport Challenge Send To Parade@SeattleEasterBoatParade.com
What are Winning – Prizes? — TBA: They will be amazing…
Boots on the ground/dock – working on Epic Prizes NOW – Stay Tuned!!!
Seattle Easter Boat Parade, Passport Challenge 2021, Presented By:
Salty Dog Family of Companies